This website is owned by International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A. ("IAG", "we" or "us").
- what information we collect about you;
- how we use your information;
- who we share your information with;
- your rights regarding our use of your information;
- how long we keep your information; and
- how to contact us.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We will collect, process and store information such as your name, email address and company address when you contact us to register for our e-mail alert system on our website.
Cookies and web analytics services are also used to collect information about your use of our website. For more information please see sections 7 to 9 below.
3. How do we use your information?
We will use the contact details you provide to us when registering for the e-mail alerts on our website. You may unsubscribe from any e-mail alerts at any time by using the form on our website, Alert services.
4. Who do we share your information with?
If you register for the e-mail alert service, we will share the information you provide with our external service provider who manage and operate the service. Each e-mail alert service message will contain the link that you can use should you wish to unsubscribe or to change your subscriber preferences.
We will not share your information with others except in the event we are required to so by law or to a law enforcement agency.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not use your information to send you marketing information. We treat all information held with the utmost care and security and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
5. What are your rights in relation to our use of your information?
You have rights under data protection law in relation to our use of your information, including to:
- request access to your information, which you can do by contacting us using the details in Section 10;
- update or amend your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- object to certain uses of your information (which includes processing based on legitimate interests) on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the deletion of your information, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances;
- to withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our use of your information;
- to the return of information you have provided to use, to use for your own purposes (often called your right to data portability) where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract; and the processing is carried out by automated means; and
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which for the UK is the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk).
More information about these rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/. If you have any questions about these rights, or you would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the details set out in Section 10.
6. How long do we keep your information?
Our website uses three types of cookies: necessary cookies, analytics cookies and marketing (targeting or advertising) cookies.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
Analytics cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more details on how these cookies please refer to the Section 8.
Marketing (targeting or advertising) cookies, if you decide to enable them, are used to display you personalised advertisements on other sites you may visit. We work with approved partners to deliver relevant content and measure the effectiveness of these advertisements. For more details on how these cookies please refer to the Section 9.
Certain parts of our website may also use Vimeo third-party cookies that are used by Vimeo to store user’s usage history and their settings around embedded Vimeo videos. Thanks to these, the next time you watch a Vimeo video, you will get your preferred settings back. To learn more about these cookies, please visit: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies, but some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
8. Google Analytics
9. Marketing (targeting or advertising) cookies
These cookies help to remember your preferences and other information such as website statistics, track conversion rates as well as to collect information about how you use our website which helps us to improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors, where visitors have come to our website from and the pages they visited or to link activities of visitors to other devices that are previously logged in via the Google account. In this way, advertisements can be tailored to different devices used by visitors which helps to personalize the advertisements that are displayed to them based on their previous choices, interests and preferences.
Other cookies are used to ensure secure traffic is established, for example that requests within a browsing session are made by the user, and not by other sites. These cookies prevent malicious sites from acting on behalf of a user without that user's knowledge.
To learn more please visit: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
10. How to contact us?
- by e-mail: [email protected]; and
- by post: Privacy Manager
International Airlines Group
PO Box 365
11. Links to other websites
Please note that our website contains links to other airline and aviation sites which have their own privacy policies.